2 years ago I co-founded an organization called kiron.ngo. With this organization me and my team accomplished something that I never thought was possible: in a matter of 8 months, we grew an idea to an organization with 30 full-time people, 400 volunteers and 15 members on our advisory board. Recently I was asked to present our approach to building a community at TEDx Amsterdam
After this experience, me and my team took a moment to capture all our learnings and started to work on the understanding of how a business builds a community as part of its strategy.
I managed to codify my experience in 4 main points that help businesses to become community-centric:
During this 4 hours course, I will explain all concepts in detail and we will work on your own projects or companies on how to create a more community-centric approach around it.
1. Small introduction of the current projects, businesses, ideas or management challenges of the participants.
2. Principles to build a community-centric business (45min)
3. Interactive workshop based on the ideas of each participant, with the goal to help them define the current community engagement (1h)
15 min coffee break
4. Examples of successful implementation of the concepts (45min)
5. Creation of an action plan with participants regarding how to implement learnings
6. Q&A session
Ce cours n'a pas encore de séance programmée.
Juan David is a social and serial entrepreneur, passionate about disruptive innovation. He developed multiple entrepreneurial ventures such Kiron “Free higher education for refugees” (awarded as Best Social Startup in Germany in 2015); Nibster "Note taking for journalists"; Dymolab Ventures "For a entrepreneurial ecosystem in Latin America".
Pas encore membre?S'inscrire
En m'inscrivant, j'accepte les Conditions générales de Kultivo
Vous avez déjà un compte Kultivo?Connexion