Durant cette journée vous aurez l'occasion de vous exercer sur un cas pratique afin de pratiquer la gestion active des risques liés à vos projets.
La pédagogie développée pour cette formation favorisera l'interaction et l'acquisition des éléments clés utiles à la gestion des risques.
La formation est basée sur la norme ISO 31000:
1. Comment établir le contexte
2. Comment identifier les risques
3. Développer les outils nécessaires à l'analyse et l'évaluation des risques
4. Quel traitement choisir pour mes risques
5. Organisation du monitoring et de la communication des risques
This course doesn't have a session planned.
David Lannoy has a vast experience in Risk Management gained in 15 years of working in various sectors of industry such as transport, finance and telecommunication. His achievements include:
• developing an Enterprise Risk Management approach in a technology firm providing payment services;
• bringing operational risk management and business continuity to a higher maturity level in financial companies;
• implementing criminal risk assessment and terrorist threat assessment for the public sector.
David holds a Master degree in Political Sciences and advanced degrees from high-profile Risk Management courses at several well-ranked business schools (Vlerick Business School, EDHEC and HEC Geneva) and is a PhD research candidate in the field of Enterprise Risk Management at Neoma Business School in France. He has been admitted to join The Institute of Risk Management in London as a Specialist Member and has also become Certified ISO 31000 Risk Manager and Certified ISO 31000 Lead Trainer.
He is a regular guest lecturer and master thesis supervisor at the HEG Geneva School of Business Administration and Solvay Business School. He also contributes to professional publications.
His creativity and ability to communicate complex matters makes him very much appreciated speaker and trainer for any level of audience.
Not a member yet?Sign up
By signing up I agree to Kultivo’s Terms and Conditions
Already have a Kultivo account?Log in